Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | RSS
Aeromodelarski forum
Aeromodelarski forum ->  Uvod -> Pravila, upute, obavijesti -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

F3U / Dronovi / Multi Rotor
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Uvod -> Pravila, upute, obavijestiMessage format

zlulic
Posted 24/2/2017 02:03 (#29337)
Subject: F3U / Dronovi / Multi Rotor

Veteran

Zanimaju li koga informacije i obavijesti o dronovima (mini, mikro, race, FPV, ...) i aktivnostima CIAM-a i FAI-a o njima? Ako da, kada ih dobijem mogu ih proslijediti na forum. Ako nema zainteresiranih, ne bih opterećivao svekoliko i mnogobrojno čitateljstvo.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Site Sponsormy ad code here...
huco
Posted 1/3/2017 19:41 (#29341 - in reply to #29337)
Subject: RE: F3U / Dronovi / Multi Rotor

Veteran

Naravno.
informacija je uvijek korisna
tomica.sb
Posted 16/3/2017 12:31 (#29349 - in reply to #29337)

Iako nešto sporadično znamo lijepo bi bilo imati sve na jednom mjestu.Pohvala za inicijativu,Tomica.
tomas4e
Posted 16/3/2017 13:50 (#29350 - in reply to #29337)

naravno da nas zanima samo dajte..
zlulic
Posted 2/5/2017 00:20 (#29355 - in reply to #29350)
Subject: Re: F3U / Dronovi / Multi Rotor

Veteran

Koliko vidim vode se beskrajne rasprave bez jasnih zaključaka što i kako dalje. Osim toga, hrvatski modeli se primjenjuju na širem području, tako da se osnivaju nove organizacije, savezi, sklapaju dogovori kojih se neki ne drže. Reklo bi se nama sve odavno poznato. Eto jedan kratak prilog. Nijemci su donijeli sažeta pravila, za koja bih rekao - uglavnom zdrav razum uz dodatak njemačke službenosti.
Prošlog vikenda je bio i uz sjednicu CIAM-a i poseban sastanak posvećen dronovima, pa će (nadam se) uskoro i neki zaključci.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Drohnenverordnung.pdf (183KB - 545 downloads)
zlulic
Posted 18/6/2017 23:32 (#29372 - in reply to #29337)

Veteran

CIAM Biro kaže da shvaća situaciju te da se želi prikloniti brzo rastućim aktivnostima vezanim uz natjecanja tj. utrke dronova te je stoga pozvao NAC-ove (National Airsports Control) da se prijave s ponudama za organizaciju prvog svjetskog prvenstva. Više u dopisu u prilogu

Attachments
----------------
Attachments FAI_1st_Drone_Wch_.pdf (139KB - 481 downloads)
zlulic
Posted 9/8/2017 23:28 (#29389 - in reply to #29372)

Veteran

1st FAI International Drones Conference and Expo 

Predsjednik CIAM-a je poslao poziv koji proslijeđujem, pa ako bude zainteresiranih potražite daljnje informacije.

Dear friends,

Please find attached the flyer for the 1st FAI International Drones Conference and Expo which will be held as part of the EPFL Drone Days from 1 – 3 September 2017 at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.

Have also a look at the event website for further details:
http://www.fai-dronesconference.org/

For registration please follow this link:
http://www.fai-dronesconference.org/registration/

We look forward to welcoming you at the event that will promote Innovation, Safety and Sports related to Drones.

Kind regards
A. P.

zlulic
Posted 2/11/2017 21:49 (#29436 - in reply to #29389)

Veteran

1st FAI World Drone Racing Championships awarded to Shenzhen

FAI has chosen Shenzhen, China to host the 1st FAI World Drone Racing Championships in the first half of November 2018.

The FAI Executive Board decided to award the event to Shenzhen after a specially appointed committee evaluated the three qualifying bids from Albuquerque (USA), Barcelona (Spain) and Shenzhen (People's Republic of China). FAI President Frits Brink announced the decision at the 111th FAI General Conference in Lausanne, Switzerland.

https://www.fai.org/news/1st-fai-world-drone-racing-championships-awarded-shenzhen

Edited by zlulic 2/11/2017 21:54
zlulic
Posted 10/7/2018 01:36 (#29524 - in reply to #29436)
Subject: 2018 FAI World Drone Racing Championships in Shenzhen - Bulletin#2 and release of the Sporting rules

Veteran

The 1st FAI World Drone Championships (WDRC) will be held in Shenzhen (People’s Republic of China) from the 1st (Opening Ceremony) to the 4th (Closing Ceremony) of November 2018.

Please find attached the Bulletin#2 and the release of the WDRC Sporting Rules document. Those documents may also be downloadable from the WDRC website (http://www.faidroneworld2018.aero) in the 'DOCUMENTS' section.

For the 32 NAC's which have sent their Preliminary Entry Form, an email will be sent in the next few days to the contact contact defined by in the. This email will include a personal access code in order to register the national team on the WDRC website.

For NAC's which have not sent a Preliminary Entry Form, it is still possible to participate. In that situation, thank you to send an email to registration@faidroneworld2018.aero mentioning the NAC contact person (First and family names with his/her email address and phone number) for the WDRC.

The interest in this class is constantly growing and it concerns a lot of youths. So, give the chance to your members to compete in the WDRC. We are waiing for a very large participation.

Don't hesitate to contact me in case of any question.

Best regards.

Bruno Delor
1st CIAM Vice-President & CIAM FPV Racing Subcommittee Chairman

=======
Priloge (2 x PDF) kome trebaju neka se javi pa ih proslijedim e-mailom.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [15 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software